By submitting a comment(s) to Russ Campbell's Blog, you agree to the following terms and conditions and grant me the right and licence to use, reproduce and display your submission(s) without compensation and without further permission.
Since I can only read English, only comments in English will be accepted.
Terms and conditions:
- Hold Harmless: All comments within Russ Campbell's Blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, editor or author of the original blog post. By submitting a comment on Russ Campbell's Blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and agree to hold Russ Campbell's Blog, Russell Campbell and all representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Opinions expressed in the comments are not necessarily mine.
- Comments are open to all regardless of viewpoint.
- While I accept anonymous comments, I dislike the practice and seldom respond to them.
- are okay, but only if links are relevant to the original post and your comment. Simply linking to your own site or blog post will be frowned upon.
- This is a moderated blog and comments will appear if and when they are approved. I review the queue regularly, but sometimes only once a day, so please don’t resubmit if your comment doesn’t appear immediately.
- Although comments are moderated, once approved they are published unedited and in their entirety. Please do not include private or other information in your comment that you do not want to be published and made available to all. If you want only a certain portion of a comment published, do not use the comment form, but contact me by e-mail at cycroft [at] gmail [dot] com
- The foregoing notwithstanding, I reserve the right to edit or remove any comment, for any reason.
- I love comments—they are as important as anything I write myself, for they add to the knowledge and community I try to promote here. However, comments must be relevant to the subject of the individual blog post.
- I receive several dozen commercial and other “spam” comments, many with links to other—often crude—websites. These are self-serving and offer nothing relevant to this blog and are solely intended to spam this blog or to lead readers elsewhere—these I reject immediately.
- I allow all opinions. And, unless a comment directly libels me or is abusive towards me or my family, I will allow criticism.
- I do try, however, to reject comments that use racist or offensive material, including those that seem libelous or use foul language, hateful words or contain sexual content.
- Moreover, we’re PG13 here and I reject comments that use four-letter words gratuitously, i.e., any of the several English words referring to sex or excrement and which are regarded generally as offensive or obscene.